Thursday, April 8, 2010

LOOKING FOR A HIPHOP HEAD TO BLOG FOR ACRN!

In hip-hop, all good things never come to an end!



Here's the scoop: I graduate this June, and I would definitely love to see this blog for ACRN continue. One important thing about hip-hop is dropping knowledge, as well as carrying on tradition, so I am seeking some writers who are knowledgeable about hip-hop that want to post pieces on this site on anything hip-hop.

There aren't many requirements to this job; in fact, it is more fun than anything! Your only duty is to post one blog - whether it is a small, 200-word joint, or a piece of media, or an elaborate article - per week. This is not a paid position, but it is a great way to get some experience out there working for a radio station and online magazine, plus it'll reap some great clips to add to your resume.

If you have any questions about this position, feel free to shoot me an email me at sw138506@ohio.edu, or the ACRN blog editor Krisi Nehls at knehls@gmail.com!

2 comments:

  1. Before a million views?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaHcWUBIyJ8&app=desktop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    video promotion

    ReplyDelete